We are hiring Freshers & Experienced Professionals for Embedded Systems, Cloud Software, and Mobile Application development for deployment in IoT and sensor networks segments.
SANDS design, develop and manufacture a wide range of niche IoT/IIoT solutions for the energy and industry segments with a focus on Industry 4.0 requirements. The embedded-wireless sensors are BLE /WiFi/Sub-GHz RF-enabled. All the edge devices and the cloud software use signal processing algorithms for various types of diagnostics and anomaly detection, either via gateways or mobiles.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in relevant fields
- Freshers with knowledge In Embedded Systems, Node.js, Angular and Android Developer can also apply (2020 & 2021 only).
Embedded Hardware Engineer
- Familiarity in Microcontrollers Digital & Analog circuit design OP-AMP Amplifier RF Bluetooth RS232 RS485 UART I2C SPI, USB Ethernet Wireless RAM EEPROM RTC ADC DAC & GPIO BOM PCB layout verification.
- Micro controller: ARM based (8bit/16bit/32bit)
- Compiler: Keil, GCC
- Programming: C, Embedded C
- Protocol/Peripherals: UART I2C SPI USB Ethernet Wireless ISP IAP Timer WDT RAM
- EEPROM, RTC, ADC, DAC& GPIO
- UG :B.Tech/B.E. in Electronics/Telecommunication, Electrical
- Good knowledge in Node.js
- Good knowledge in the development and architecture of scalable and robust applications
- Should have good knowledge of MongoDB
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming
- Integration of multiple data sources & databases into one system
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GitLab, GitHub, Bitbucket
- Strong knowledge in Angular 8 &9, Mark-up languages, including HTML5, CSS3,Bootstrap 3.7 & material design
- Analytical and problem-solving skills paired with the ability to develop creative and efficient solutions
- Deliver complete front-end app, Ensuring high performance on mobile&desktop
- Understand of code version tools like GitLab, GitHub, Bitbucket
- Android application lifecycle, Java&Kotlin.Web services integration(SOAP,REST,JSON,& XML).Android UI design principles,patterns.Bluetooth,USB OTG and Wi-Fi programming.Coding standards and guidelines
Walk-in Date: 22nd January 2022 (Saturday)
Reporting Time: 9.00 AM to 12.30 PM only
Signals and Systems (India) Private Limited.,
15/D-19, SIPCOT IT Park, Siruseri, OMR, Chennai – 603103
Email: [email protected]
For Further Enquiry Contact : +91- 9360222758 / 9381061041
Registration is a must for walk-in.
The candidates who attended the walk-in-interview last week will not be considered now.