Meter Test Equipment
The Meter Test Equipment is used to calibrate & test the accuracy of the Three-phase & Single-phase energy meters. Similarly, it’s compatible to test electricity meters, both static and electro-mechanical. Our portable test equipment allows you to test accuracy under actual load conditions, taking into account harmonics, imbalances, and extreme power factors. The accuracy of our Reference Standard is class 0.05/0.1/0.2. Our meter test equipment is a user-friendly and innovative device for energy meter calibration, built on the current technologies – Bluetooth & Android. The metrology sub-unit measures and communicates the parameters to an Android Tab via Bluetooth
All user interfaces – textual, graphical, and data entry are made available on the Android application, with innovative features. Being a portable device measuring the voltages and currents from the metering panel, the product ensures the safety of the test personnel by making use of wireless communication between the equipment – which is connected to the High Voltage- and the user interface – Tab.
The reference standard meter supports various current modes for checking energy meter error. The high accuracy (0.05) mode operates for direct current up to 10A. The clamp on CT mode accuracy is 0.2 class. It can also be used to determine the current transformer ratio when tested simultaneously on the primary and secondary sides. It also supports Flexible Current Probe for very high currents like 1000A and 2000A.
CLOUD ENABLED METER TESTING
NEED MORE INFO?
Let one of our Technical experts help you.
- Bluetooth wireless colour display (TAB) with touch input
- Data transfer to pc through Bluetooth or USB
- External wireless (Bluetooth) printer for on-site printing
- Smart App (Android) to operate the TPRS
- Storage of 8000 test results with search facility
- Primary calibration LED (kWh and KVArh)
- Software diagnostic feature
- Data transfer through USB port
- External portable printer for on-site printing (optional)