SANDS Power Quality Analyzer PQ1108 is a wireless instrument with the metrology in the base unit and all the HMI functions in the Android mobile or Tablet. All user interfaces – textual and graphical are developed in the Tab, with a number of innovative features. Also, field engineers can customize the screens to suit their requirements. With the wireless communication between the metrology part – which is connected to the High Voltage- and the user interface, human safety is ensured.
Power Quality measurements can be carried out for both high voltage and low voltage network using a variety of clamp Current Transformers (10A or 100A or 500A) or flexible Rogowski current sensors (500A or 1000A or 3000A).
“Harmonics always originate as current harmonics and voltage harmonics are the results of current harmonics.”
Current harmonics occurs because of the presence of non-linear loads like variable speed drives, inverters, UPS, television sets, PC’s, semiconductor circuits, welding sets, arc furnaces in the system. They act as harmonic current sources, Thus in most applications, the first level diagnostics can be done well with current quality measurements and analysis; a cost-effective alternative to expensive Power Quality Analyzers.
3SIQ enables current quality analysis using wireless technology and thus allows operators to work from a safe distance. This Industry 4.0 and ISO 50001 Condition-based monitoring solution seamlessly combines the flexibility of using any Smart Phone or Tablet to provide powerful analytics and insights towards predictive maintenance, making the maintenance engineers’ life not just safer, but smarter as well.
- Flexible current sensor easily fits on to any cable/bus bars, where there might be space constraints.
- In-built Wi-Fi module enables 3SIQ to communicate with any smartphone/tablet.
- 3SIQ offers a real-time measurement and high resolution views of current waveforms; helps to analyze harmonics and transients at the site due to various loads.
- The wireless interface gives the user an option to stay at a safe distance from high voltage electrical systems, especially while monitoring parameters over an extended period of time.
- The App-based data logging tool makes the data instantly accessible on the cloud for analytics to study patterns, and allow prediction of faults in advance, making it an asset predictive maintenance tool.
A NON-INTRUSIVE MEASUREMENT SCHEME THAT AVOIDS SHUTDOWN
- HVAC Systems
- AHU Systems
- Chiller Units
- Switch Gear Panels
- MV & LV Panels
- MCC Panels
- Power Transformers
- HT Cables
- Bus Bars
Motor current signature analysis (MCSA) has proven to be a highly valuable predictive maintenance tool. Motor faults related to stator, rotor, belts, couplers, alignment and load unbalance are easily identified through the use of a demodulated current spectrum.
- Phase imbalance
- Rotor bar related faults
- Winding lamination defects
- Stator related faults
- Bearing related Faults
- Eccentricity related faults
- Load Issues
- Misalignment faults
SOURCE : DWT based bearing fault detection in induction motor using noise cancellation by K.C. Deekshit Kompellaa, Venu Gopala Rao Mannamb, Srinivasa Rao Rayapudic