SANDS has been a leading Service provider for Data Analytics and fraud management in the Power Industry. Having over 15+ years of in-depth domain knowledge and expertise, and dealing with the nuances of the operating in this Industry we’ve been able to delineate a solution that’s robust and improves the metering performance of Utilities’ with CRUX.
Data from all open protocols (DLMS) and proprietary protocol meters can be integrated into the CRUX tool, the tool takes care of converting the data into a common format.
The tool runs its algorithm on the historical and current month data and identifies Loss of Revenue (LOR) cases and aids in revenue protection.
The CRUX tool is enriched with several pertinent features as mentioned, which makes the tool compelling to adopt:
- Domain expertise driven rather than event log
- Tailored pre-built dashboards for each level in the hierarchy. The dashboards are different for the circle/ zone/ region
- Local languages integrated
- Data driven decision making tool
- Integrates with the Meter testing database and creates a closed loop system to avoid any manual intervention
- Filter criteria can be set by the user ( as they norms vary from utility to utility)
- Feeder wise power failure Analysis
- Capacity to retain historical data of upto xx months per meter
- Analysis of Consumption and Demand profile