Experience: 3 – 6 years
Education: BTech- EEE, ECE / Any Degree
- Develop comprehensive documentation that meets organizational standards. Develop relevant, high-quality technical and non-technical user-centric content for multiple platforms, such as websites, email marketing, product descriptions, blogs, social media platforms and more
- Obtain a deep understanding of products and services to translate complex product information into simple, polished, and engaging content.
- Research, outline, write, and edit content, working closely with various departments to understand organization requirements.
- Gather information from subject-matter experts and develop, organize, and write procedure manuals, technical specifications, and process documentation.
- Write user-friendly content that meets the needs of the target audience
- Write user-friendly content that meets the needs of target audience, turning insights into language for user success.
- Proficient in using writing tools such as Google Docs, MS-Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Google Slides/ other open source tools and documentation standards – contents, indexing etc.
- Impeccable grasp of the English language, including idioms and current trends
- Should be willing to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously.
Apply for this position