DLMS Meter reading App
The DLMS meter reading application runs on Android mobile devices. It is an effective and efficient meter reading solution for DLMS meters (IEC-62056) & Smart meters (IS-16444). This application supports reading and Real-time viewing of field meter profiles, data view, programming the meter, smart meters connect / disconnect. This is also a solution to address the last mile connectivity issues- where the AMR and AMI networks failed due to network problem.
Block load profile
- The communication between the meter and mobile device is bi-directional, through USB optical probe + OTG cable.
- The application collects the meter data based on user input and stores the data in the device’s memory.
- Mobile to cloud server communication for uploading / downloading the data is through secured web services (HTTP, FTP).
- Mobile to local server communication for uploading / downloading the data is through USB data cable
- Based on the solution package chosen by the customer the relevant features would be available. Please take a moment to fill the form for the desired package
- SANDS DLMS meter reading application is an effective solution for reading, configuring, and controlling the DLMS meters.
- Simple and user-friendly GUI.
- Supports all leading meter manufacturers DLMS meters (Tested with 30 makes of both single-phase and three-phase meters).
- Real-time data profile view, using compact BCS supports both graphical and tabular report formats.
- On-field instantaneous analysis using compact BCS supports the following profiles, by selecting the data files from internal/external storage
* Nameplate and programmable
* Instantaneous data and phasor view
* Billing (Present and history data with TOD values)
* Load survey (Tabular and Graphical view)
* Tamper events
- Secured server communication for
* License registration and version updates.
* Login authentication.
* Data dumping to MDAS / MDM servers
* Downloading/uploading of meter, customer information for smart meter connects / disconnect features.
- Compatible with the following Android Versions
* Android V6.0 ( Marshmallow )
* Android V7.0 ( Nougat )
* Android V8.0 ( Oreo )
* Android V9.0 (Pie)
* Android V10.0 (Q)
- Protocols Supported for data upload/download
* TCP/IP, HTTP , HTTPS , FTP, MQTT( Optional )
- Data formats supported
* JSON, TXT, CSV
- GPS locations of meters recorded automatically while reading the meters (Optional)
- Compliant to IS-15959 / IEC-62056 – Part 1, Part 2 standard.
- Supports both online and offline mode (Poor network connectivity and network unavailable instances) – data shall be stored in the device memory, user can upload the offline data when network connection resumes.
- Hardware for communication – Universal optical cable with USB, OTG port setup shall be provided.