USB to RS232 Serial Converter
USB to Serial Converter : The SLC-10-UR is a port-powered, bi-directional USB to RS232 adapter/converter that can be used to convert USB port (USB 2.0) into a RS232C port and vice versa. This high-quality, high-performance USB to RS232 serial adapter/converter is fully compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux. The unit comes with a USB type A male connector on the USB side and a DB9 male connector on the RS232 side.
- USB to RS232 adapter / converter.
- Low operating and USB suspend current.
- 300 to 1MegaBaud operation (auto-sensing and self-adjusting).
- RS-232 data & signals: TX, RX, RTS, CTS and GND.
- Supports Windows, Mac, and Linux.
- Fully assisted hardware or X-On / X-Off software handshaking.
- Port-powered, no external power required.
- Plug and play
- Built-in surge protection, static protection and circuit protection.
|Compatibility standards:||USB 2.0 and EIA/TIA RS-232C standard|
|Operating Systems:||Windows, Mac, and Linux|
|Current Consumption:||Less than 100mA|
|USB Cable length:||1m (Standard)|
|Baud Rates:||300 to 1Mbps (Auto-sensing & Self-adjusting)|
|Distance:||USB side: 3m; RS232 side: 15m|
|Connector:||USB side: Type A Male; RS-232 side: DB-9 Male|
|Dimensions (H x W x D):||16 x 31 x 44 mm +2mm (excluding cable)|
|Operating Temperature:||0° to 55°C|
|Operating Humidity:||Up to 95% RH (no condensation)|