Android - TPRS
Android three phase portable reference standard from SANDS is portable equipment. The main objective of this device is to calibrate the errors in three-phase and single-phase energy meters i.e. the meter under test (MUT). The TPRS supports both static and electro-mechanical types of meters. Uses Latest technology and innovation, where metrology sub-unit communicates the measurements to an Android Tab via Bluetooth. All user interfaces – textual and graphical are developed in the Tab, with a number of innovative features. Also, field engineers can customise the screens to suit their requirements. With the wireless communication between the metrology part, which is connected to the High Voltage, and the user interface, human safety is ensured.
- Bluetooth wireless colour display (TAB) with touch input
- Data transfer to pc through bluetooth or USB
- External wireless (Bluetooth) printer for on site printing
- Smart App (Android) for operate the TPRS
- Storage of 8000 test results with search facility
- Primary calibration LED (kWh and KVArh)
- Sofware diagnostic feature
- Data transfer through RS-232 serial port
- External portable printer for on-site printing (optional)
- High current range clamp on CT with cable
- Low current range clamp on CT with cable
- Cable for ring CT
- Cable for field & laboratory use
- Scanner with stand
- Snap switch for Manual Operation
- Communication cable for downloading
- Base computer software
- Portable Printer Optional
- Optical probe for DLMS Dial test
- Elimination of human error
- Confident test results
- Portable, compact & easy to use
- Interface to an External printer (optional)
- Voltage clip – type Connectors for safety
- Testing without service interruptions
- No external projections, by which the epuipment could be damanged
- DLMS meter also calibrate throught optical probe
- 8000 Records storage
- Complete calibration and testing for CT operator
Android Smart App
Working with TPRS
Following steps are involved in performing calibration of meter using TPRS.
- Perform power – up operation of the TPRS ,TAB and Printer.
- Connect the TPRS module and Printer to TAB using bluetooth (For the first time pair manually and add to app, after that app will connect automatically) .
- Open the Android App in TAB , In App’s main page open the settings menu and see the settings which was used previouslly.
- Then select the required settings like CT type,Voltage type, System Type, Meter calibration option and select the calibration mode.
- The main feature in android tprs is user can do all settings in a single page.
- Meter Details: In Calibration menu user need to enter the meter related information like meter serial number, consumer number, consumer ID, meter type, etc. This information is saved along with the record of the meter for future reference.
- After Provide meter details click the Next button in TAB to do calibration.Here user should enter the No of pulses, energy type, test time etc and start the process by click start Button.
- Computation of error is depend upon the calibration parameters and meter calibration mode selection. After computation the error report (record) id stored. User can view it in records menu
- In Waveform menu can see all phases Voltage and current waves along with Phasor Diagram.
- In Hormonics Menu can see all phases Voltage and current Hormonics up 21StComponent in Table and BAR graph along with waveform of each phases voltage and current.
|Applications||HT Meters||LT-CT operated meters||HT Meters|
|LT-Whole current meters||LT-CT operated meters|
|LT-Whole current meters|
|Accuracy||0.2S / 0.2||0.2S / 0.2||0.2S / 0.2|
|Clamp on Mode
|Accuracy||0.5S / 0.5 / 0.2S / 0.2||0.5S / 0.5 /0.2S/0.2|
|Display Resolution & Parameters|
|• Volage||0.01 V|
|• Current||0.0001 A|
|• Power Factor||0.001|
|• Frequency||0.001 Hz|
|• Energy||0.00001 Wh|
|• Error Percentage||0.00%|
|• To analyse the waveform distortion|
|• o identify cases of CT saturation|
|• Available for both Voltage and Current channels|
|• Voltage and Current Harmonic Distortion|
|• Analysis upto 21 st Harmonic|
|• Simultaneous display of all Instantaneous parameters|
|• Phase-wise – Voltage, Current, Active & Reactive Current and power Factor|
|• Phase wise active,Reactive and Apparent Power|
|• Average Power Factor and Frequency|
|• Phase to Phase Voltage and Angle|
|• Dimension||275 x 210 x 110 mm (not exceeding)|
|• Enclosure||ABS FR (V-O) (High Strength Moulded)|
|• Operating Temp||-10 to 50 Deg C|
|• Storage Temp||-25 to 70 Deg C|
|• Rel. Humidity||95% non-condensing|
|• Phasor diagram to visualise the phase sequence and lead / lag conditions|
|• Identification of CT reversal, Phase Sequence reversal, CT / PT interchange, Low Power factor|
|• IEC 60687|
|• IS 14697|