The IRIG-B Booster (SIB-1010) is a rugged and surge protected equipment. The Booster can be mounted directly on a wall, panel or DIN Rail, without a need of additional brackets. It has inbuilt power supply module, therefore, no need for using external power adapter. The SIB-1010 is used to boost the IRIG-B AM and PWM/TTL signal which is received from the GPS unit. It consist of 2 BNC connectors for IRIG-B AM and IRIG-B PWM inputs and 10 BNC connectors for IRIG-B outputs. There is a LED indication for Power, AM & PWM outputs. The power supply can be customize when ordering.
|Standard||85 to 260V AC, 1φ, (47Hz to 63Hz)
or 90V to 370V DC
|Custom||36V to 72V DC (48V), 18V to 36V DC (24V)|
|IRIG-B (AM)||Carrier :1kHz
Modulation Ratio :3:1
Recommended Vin :1V-7V (p-p)
|IRIG-B (PWM/TTL)||Logic 0 :0V +250mV
Logic 1 :3V to 5V +10%
|Note: Either AM or PWM or Both AM & PWM can be the input|
|Status LED||AM, PWM & PWR|
|Operating Temp||0°to 50°C|
|Humidity||95% Non Condensing|
|Enclosure||DIN Rail Mountable|
|Dimension||70mm (H) x 190mm (W) x 200mm (D) +5mm|
|Amplitude Modulation (AM)||Carrier :1kHz
Unloaded Voltage :0-5V (Adjustable upto 7V)
Maximum Distance :3km
|Pulse Width Modulation (PWM/ TTL)||Logic 0 :0V +250mV
Logic 1 :5V +250mV
Rise Time :<15ns
Maximum Distance :50m
|Number of Output||10Nos Max|
All 10 outputs are AM for AM Booster type
All 10 outputs are PWM/TTL for PWM Booster type
Only 5 outputs are AM and 5 outputs are PWM for COMBO Booster type
- Boost the IRIG-B AM & PWM signal received from GPS.
- Industrial grade enclosed in a rugged, rustless housing.
- DIN-Rail or Wall mounting.
- AM signal amplitude can be Adjustable upto 7V
- LED indicationsfor Power, AM and PWM.
- Supply voltage can be customized.
- Built-in surge protection, static protection and circuit protection.
- Maximum of 10 outputs can be taken.
- Either IRIG-B AM or PWM or Both AM & PWM can be boosted