GPS Clock offers an easy, cost effective solution for accurate, synchronized time displays without expensive, disruptive installation procedures. Because there are no wiring requirements, install times are drastically reduced, and it is ideal for renovation projects, no need to worry about installation work, as well as new construction. The GPS clock can be synchronized through GPS Antenna or Wireless Antenna. The display can be wall / panel / table top mountable. It used to synchronize many wireless slave clocks in and around the buildings when enabled wireless transmitter.
- Accepts Time signals from GPS Antenna or Wireless Antenna
- Available in 50mm, 100mm & 300mm sizes
- High Bright 7 segment Display to show GPS Time.
- Input power supply can be customized
- Rugged and Robust displays
- Battery backup provided for the RTC
- Cabinet finished with powder coated
- Wall / Panel / Table top mountable.
- Time signal Input status and GPS lock Status can be identified with colon LEDs.
- Front plate covered with Red color acrylic sheet
- Power Plant
- Railway station
- Bus stand
- Collages & Schools
- Large campus
GPS Clock Technical Specifications
|Input Supply||85 to 260V AC, 1φ, (47Hz to 63Hz)
or 90V to 370V DC
18V-36V DC* or 36V-72V DC*
|Display Type||7 Segment|
|No of Digit||6 Digit|
|Input*||GPS Antenna / Wireless Antenna|
|Output1 (Optional)||NTP/SNTP (10/100Mbps)|
|Output3 (Optional)||RS485/ RS232|
|Output4 (Optional)||Wireless Transmitter|
|Operating Temp||0°to 50°C|
|Humidity||95% Non Condensing|
|Mounting||Wall/Panel/Table Top Mountable|
Battery backup Provided for RTC
50mm clock can not give output signals other than Wireless output.
* Any of the one input signal can be acceptable. It can be selected during order stage.
** Output signals are optional. It can be selected during order stage.