20Hz Injection Kit Monitoring
The Display used to monitor the 20Hz and 50Hz current passing through NGT transformer. This could help to monitor the stator earth fault and could record the current every minute. The current shall be displayed in milli Amps for both 20Hz and 50Hz. If an earth fault occurs in the generator star point, the 20 Hz voltage drives a current through the fault resistance. The current can be measured using clamp on CT which would clamped between load resistor and NGT. It gives indication if the current values are lower or higher than the set threshold.
- 20Hz and 50Hz current can be monitor without affect working of existing system
- Record the current every minute
- Indicate when current values are lower or higher than the set threshold.
- Low Cost display with high accuracy
- Different size of displays are available.
- Stator earth fault protection system in large generators.
|Standard||85 to 260V AC, 1φ, (47Hz to 63Hz)
or 90V to 370V DC
|Custom||36V to 72V DC (48V), 18V to 36V DC (24V)|
|Display Type||7 Segment Display|
|No of Digit||2 x 6 Digit|
|Format||20:XXXX (XXXX = 20Hz current in mA)
50:XXXX (XXXX = 50Hz current in mA)
|Current||From clamp on CT connected in NGT transformer path|
|Note: Ethernet based input shall provided for the display*|
|Operating Temp||0°to 50°C|
|Humidity||95% Non Condensing|
|Enclosure||Wall/Panel/Table Top Mountable|
|Note: * Optional
Contact SANDS for actual dimension of the each model.