PHYTER to Fiber Optic Converter
The SMC-41-FE is a rugged, industrial-grade 10/100M PHYTER to fiber optic media converter card, which provides one channel for media conversion between 10/100BaseTX and 100BaseFX. It supports either multi-mode or single-mode fiber optic It comes with ST/SC/FC connectors for fiber optic links and can extend the 10 / 100M Ethernet distance to 2km for multi-mode and 20 to 120km for single-mode. The card can be mounted directly on cabinets with help of spacers and screws. It operates at 5VDC.
- Converts 100M Ethernet to Optical Fiber Signals and vice versa.
- Multi-modeor Single-mode with ST/SC/FC
- Fiber Optic distance is 2km for multi-mode and 20 to 120km for single-mode.
- Supply voltage is 5V DC
- Store-and-forward mechanism.
- LED indications.
- Supports a wide range of fiber optic cables.
- Built-in surge protection, static protection and circuit protection.
|Compatibility:||IEEE802.3u 100Base-TX and IEEE802.3x 100Base-FX|
|Power Source:||5V DC|
|Speed:||100BaseT: 200Mbps full-duplex|
|Usable Fiber Optic Cables:||Multi-mode: 50 / 125, 62.5 / 125km
Single-mode: 8.3 / 125, 8.7 / 125, 9 / 125, 10 / 125km
|Distance (Ethernet):||100BaseT: Cat. 5 up to 100m|
|Distance (Fiber Lines):||Multi-mode: 2 km;
Single-mode: 20 to 120km
|Connectors (Ethernet/Power):||2×5 pin male berg with 2.54mm pitch|
|Connectors (Fiber Links):||ST/SC/FC Connector|
|Dimensions (H x W x D):||15mm x 75mm x 38 mm +2mm|
|Operating Temperature:||0° to 55°C|
|Operating Humidity:||Up to 95% RH (no condensation)|