- The FRTU system will monitor all the sub-station equipments and will all parameters of all incoming and outgoing feeders on real- time and also the status of Circuit breakers, Relays, Isolators etc that are prevalent in any Substations.
- The overall system needs planning and execution, forecasting and implementation, maintenance etc. Energy supply is to be balanced with the load demand continuously under normal and abnormal situations such as loss of generation, equipment failures, Line faults, peak loads, load shedding etc to maintain system stability, reliability and availability.
- The application of FRTU principles lead to automatic date logging, sub-station level control, Energy management, load forecasting etc. Scheduling eventually to sub-station automation.
- Automated generation of Daily Log sheets
- Local HMI and WEB Based Software to control the breakers and ABS along with status Indications.
- Live view of substation & ABS positions through CCTV.
- Energy Accounting and Peak Load estimates of feeders / sub-stations
- System outage / downtime feeder wise to compute the reliability indices
- Monitor Power transformer Oil Temperature, Winding Temperature and OLTC position, if suitable transducers are available
- Status of substation DC auxiliary supply
- Energy and Frequency profile at ABT intervals as per ABT billing requirements
- Alarm and event list, and Limit value violations
- Compare the planned schedule with the actual power supply conditions for the rural feeder to ensure minimum guaranteed supply hours
- To facilitate the concerned engineer-in-charge of the substations to view the
status of their feeders and other vital parameters through web browser / mobile
Provides ability to access the full capabilities of the IEDs. Reduces wiring, as most points can be retrieved through a virtual path and Provides excellent transition path, allowing mix of existing hardwired points with new virtual points.
Provides ability to change IEDs without any substation automation hardware changes. Provides ability to talk to multiple energy management systems.Provides a modular and easily expandable system
Reduces the amount of wiring needed,Reduces equipment footprint,Reduces the number of analog and digital boards required and Reduces man-hours needed in stations, and in transit to stations.
- Automatic computation of power Reliability indices – SAIDI, SAIFI on a real-time basis
- Real-time update on consumption pattern for the entire district/zone/city/state.
- Enables feeder scheduling for Peak Demand management
- Security control with multiple access levels
- CCTV interface allows monitoring of unmanned Substations.
- Local HMI with dashboard to view the critical parameters at a glance
- Automation of substation log book
The Tamilnadu Utility was appricaited and allowed us to Install a PoC, It is satisfactorily working last one year
Acquiring analog inputs through transducers,
which would include Transformer temp., OLTC position, humidity.
Acquiring digital inputs of devices from the
substation, which would include breaker and relay status etc
Receiving and processing digital commands
from LDMS and external Data / Web Server, and control the breakers.
Acquiring and computing all electrical
parameters form CT / PT inputs, with features of measuring harmonics.
Each FRTU has sufficient non-volatile memory capacity to store all events and energy data for a period of one year.
The GPRS Modem compatible with 4G / 3G network, and provided with high gain antenna, with minimum gain of 6dB.
GPS Time Synchronization
GPS clock for time synchronizing FRTU and LDMS system, using SNTP protocol
In FRTU data collection Module coming under HMI. HMI having separate service for collecting the data from FRTU Unit.
- System : 3Phase-4wire
- Input voltage : 110V (Line to Line).
- Input voltage limits : 77V to 132V (110 -30%, +20%).
- Input current : 1A or 5A nominal- Factory configured. (request factory for correct configuration)
- Input current limits : 10mA to 1.2A OR 50mA to 6A (0.01% to 120% of Ib)(Factory configured).
- Input frequency : 50Hz ± 5Hz.
- Digital Status : 110V DC from Contact Multiplier
- Digital Output : Trip & Close of Breaker at 110V DC
- Analog Input : Battery voltage : 110V DC (Factory configurable), Resistive
- Input ranging 0 to 3000 Ohms
- Isolated three wire RS232 interface. This can be used for local configuration of the unit
- Ethernet communication for transferring the data from the unit to the HMI
- Energy parameters of 0.5% accuracy
- Display of the Parameters in 4×20 Display with Backlight
- Communicate to the HMI through Ethernet
- LED pulse output for kWh and kVArh calibration.
- LED indication of the Digital Status for each channel
- LED indication for the Power supply
- Normal working temperature : 0°C to 50°C.
- Functional temperature : 0°C to 60°C.
- Storage temperature : -10°C to 65°C.
- The operating voltage : 110V DC or 240V AC
- Power consumed : Less than 10W.